Bath & BodyBath & Bodywash Body Lotion & Cream Bath & Body Gift Sets Travel Size Toiletries Bath Salts & Oils Body Scrub Winter Warmers Luxury Soap Bars Shampoo
- GiftsValentine's Gifts Gifts for Her Gifts for Him Gift Sets Gifts for the Home Gifts under $40 Gifts under $80 Gifts under $150 Pamper Gifts
- Home Fragrance
- Men'sMen's Bodywash Men's Skin Care Men's Shaving Products Men's Grooming Kits Men's Shampoo Men's Gym Bag Essentials Men's Deodorant
- FragranceEau de Toilette Unisex Fine Fragrances Citrus Fragrance Family Spicy Fragrance Family Woody Fragrance Family Floriental Fragrance Family Floral Fragrance Family Oriental Fragrance Family
- CollectionsBlack Peppercorn Pink Pepperpod Orange & Bergamot Gingerlily Mulberry & Thyme Ylang-Ylang Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Mesmerising Oudh Accord & Gold Coco & SandalwoodTobacco Absolute Dewy Lily of the Valley & Star Anise Re-charge Black Pepper SPORT Blossoming Honeysuckle & White Tea Rosa Absolute
- Special Offers
Molton Brown is hugely committed to playing a valuable role in the community. We have a long history of supporting worthwhile causes and for the last few years have focused our efforts on charities chosen by our employees. Each year we select two main company-wide charities, plus a handful of secondary causes, and our main charitable partnerships are currently with Cancer Research UK and NSPCC ChildLine who we support in the following ways:
- with a yearly allocation of Molton Brown products to help boost fundraising activities
- staff and in-store fundraising activities
- supplying volunteers to help at events
- limited edition retail product sales – one year we donated a percentage of the proceeds of bottle pumps sales, raising over £30,000 which was split between our two main charities
Our smaller charitable partnerships are currently with British Heart Foundation, Macmillan Cancer Support, Alzheimer Society and the RSPCA who we support with sample sales, Head Office cake sales, store events, pink days, social celebrations and marathons on a rotating basis.
We also have a widely supported Workplace Giving staff programme in the UK, to allow all team members to support their own personal charities through their monthly salary. This enables our employees to donate any amount of money directly from their pay before the tax is deducted, which means it costs less and benefits the chosen charities more as they receive the tax relief that would have been deducted. Our contribution was recognised in 2010 when we were awarded a Gold Government Quality Mark 2010 for our Workplace Giving scheme. For more information visit www.workplacegiving.co.uk
More information on our two main charities:
ChildLine is the UK's free 24-hour helpline for children and young people in danger or distress. Children and young people can call ChildLine about any problem whenever and wherever in need. Over the last 20 years ChildLine has helped nearly two million children - saving children's lives, bringing abusers to justice, finding refuge for children in danger on the streets and giving hope to thousands of children who believed that no one else cared for them.
NSPCC ChildLine say, "Molton Brown has been a dedicated and loyal supporter of ChildLine since 2006. Their support, in both fundraising and donating products to support ChildLine events across the country, has helped us raise tens of thousands of pounds for our vital work. This support allows us to continue answering more calls from children who need our help, as well as developing new, innovative methods for children to contact us, such as online via ChildLine.org.uk and through our text messaging service. These successes could not be achieved without the generosity of companies like Molton Brown."
Cancer Research UK
Cancer Research UK is the world leading charity dedicated to beating cancer through research. They have discovered new ways to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer that together have saved millions of lives across the world. We were delighted to receive the award for "Best Gift in Kind Supporter 2009" at the annual Cancer Research UK Business Supporters Celebration Awards. The event recognises the outstanding contribution business supporters have made in the last year to help beat cancer.
Cancer research UK say, "Molton Brown's support means a lot to us and we're thrilled that the partnership has flourished to such high levels. Since the partnership began in 2006, Molton Brown staff have raised £35,000 for the charity and we're looking forward to working even more closely with them again this year as we strive towards our shared vision of beating cancer. Their annual gift in kind provides the charity with thousands of pounds worth of products which are used as auction and raffle prizes and to thank our most dedicated supporters generating a huge amount of goodwill, engaging supporters and raising thousands of pounds for the charity. As well as providing gifts in kind, staff at Molton Brown have been inspired to carry out fundraising initiatives such as sponsored walks and Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Days. The total sum raised is a fantastic amount of money which has made a huge contribution to funding cutting-edge cancer research. The support of Molton Brown has a large impact across the charity at every level."