Cedrus Temple Soother: apply this balm to your pulse points to help you unwind before sleep.
- Cedrus oil: traditionally used to help aid relaxation, this oil is taken from cedrus (aka cedar) trees in Morocco.
- Lavender: a bold floral aroma oil, traditionally used to help the mind unwind.
Relaxing Yuan Zhi Bath & Shower: blending traditional Chinese plant extracts and soothing aromatic oils, this bath & body wash is a must-have for busy lifestyles.
- Yuan zhi root: this plant extract is traditionally used to help balance, energise and calm.
- Vanilla: taken from vanilla orchids, these seeds were prized by the Ancient Aztecs as an aphrodisiac.
- Hydrolysed wheat protein: helps keep skin soft and supple.
Relaxing Yuan Zhi Bath & Shower: In the shower - massage across damp skin with hands or sponge, then rinse. In the bath - add 0.7 to 1fl oz into warm running water and enjoy.
Cedrus Temple Soother: Apply a pea sized amount to each of the pulse points, including the temples.