Bath & BodyBath & Bodywash Body Lotion & Cream Bath & Body Gift Sets Travel Size Toiletries Bath Salts & Oils Body Scrub Sensational Summer Skin Luxury Soap Bars Shampoo
- GiftsGifts for Her Gifts for Him Gift Sets Gifts for the Home Gifts under $40 Gifts under $80 Gifts under $150 Pamper Gifts Gift Cards
- Home Fragrance
- Men'sMen's Bodywash Men's Skin Care Men's Shaving Products Men's Grooming Kits Men's Shampoo Men's Gym Bag Essentials Men's Deodorant
- CollectionsBlack Peppercorn Pink Pepperpod Orange & Bergamot Gingerlily Mulberry & Thyme Ylang-Ylang Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Mesmerising Oudh Accord & Gold Coco & SandalwoodTobacco Absolute Dewy Lily of the Valley & Star Anise Re-charge Black Pepper SPORT Blossoming Honeysuckle & White Tea Rosa Absolute Exquisite Vanilla & Violet Flower Comice Pear & Wild Honey
- Special Offers
Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Social Responsibility
Molton Brown is fully committed to our social responsibilities, this includes our employees, customers, suppliers and stakeholders.
We understand that this forms an integral part of our business strategy and will continue to strive to improve in the following areas:
Health and Safety
The health, safety and well being of all is of utmost importance to us, this includes our employees, contractors, visitors and customers. Our aim is to ensure a safe environment for all who enter our premises for whatever reason.
Quality of our products and services
We strive to ensure we provide the highest quality products and just as important the aftercare of our customers.
Respect of individual human rights
Within our sphere of influence we will ensure that respect of individual human rights is maintained at all times, this includes our employees, customers and all stakeholders.
Ethical business conduct
We shall ensure that we carry out our business in a moral and ethical way at all times.
Wherever possible we will source our ingredients and materials for our products from a sustainable source. As part of our R&D strategy to consider this as part of future product innovation.
Reducing our impact on the environment and energy consumption
We are committed play our part in ensuring the future the environment by improving and reducing our impact on the environment by:
- Always using the Reduce, Reuse, Recycle philosophy in all areas of our business
- Improve our reduction in energy and water use
- Participate in national and local initiatives, such as the carbon trust http://www.carbontrust.co.uk
Provide and encourage employee development, learning and skills
We have a dedicated leaning and development team that provides opportunities to develop new and existing skills to our employees. This is promoted from senior management in order to help everyone maximise their potential for the benefit of all.
Continue our active work with our nominated charities
We have worked closely with our nominated charities for some years, in addition to payroll giving initiatives, more information can be found in our charities section.
Provide opportunities for education and information to schools and colleges
We provide visits from local schools and colleges in order to understand manufacturing business for their studies. School placement positions for students in their final year are also provided to give them practical experience.
Encourage initiatives within local communities
Involvement in local communities is important with participation encouraged by all employees to offer a little time and physical effort for the benefit of many.