Bath & BodyBath & Bodywash Body Lotion & Cream Bath & Body Gift Sets Travel Size Toiletries Bath Salts & Oils Body Scrub Sensational Summer Skin Luxury Soap Bars Body Remedies - Sleep
- GiftsGifts for Her Gifts for Him Gift Sets Gifts for the Home Gifts under $40 Gifts under $80 Gifts under $150 Pamper Gifts Gift Cards
- Home Fragrance
- Men'sMen's Bodywash Men's Skin Care Men's Shaving Products Men's Grooming Kits Men's Shampoo Men's Gym Bag Essentials Men's Deodorant
- FragranceEau de Toilette Unisex Fine Fragrances Citrus Fragrance Family Spicy Fragrance Family Woody Fragrance Family Floriental Fragrance Family Floral Fragrance Family Oriental Fragrance Family
Jobs in UK Marketing & Digital
Careers in Marketing & Digital
The Marketing, Merchandising and Digital teams globally work to grow brand awareness and equity through the delivery of a consumer-centric premium brand strategy, marketing plans designed to drive footfall to and conversion within retail environments and effective product portfolio and stock management. The aim: to provide business customers and consumers with genuine value, clear points of differentiation and profitable, sustainable business growth – helping Molton Brown to stand apart from and above its competitors.
To deliver on this, the department's remit encompasses overall brand strategy; market and consumer research; product marketing; stock forecasting and allocation; product performance analysis; 2D design; copywriting; visual merchandising; PR and publicity; promotions; events; partnership activity; customer relationship management; email and direct marketing; search and other digital marketing; and e-commerce.
Job: Packaging Artworker
This is a great opportunity to join the Creative team at Molton Brown. Reporting to the packaging designer, you will responsible for taking creative concepts and realising them as print-ready artwork across packaging and 2D graphics. You will manage the artwork process, working with our Project Management and Technical packaging teams to ensure that we are delivering meticulous artwork to our printers. This role also involves producing beautiful product visuals for creative presentations to senior management. Your meticulous attention to detail will be fundamental to the success of the team as you help deliver projects on brand, on time and on budget, to an exceptional quality standard.
What the job involves
You will be responsible for:
Developing designer’s sketches/concepts through to finished print-ready artwork.
Visualising concepts to a level suitable for presentation to the Board of Directors.
Attending and managing the weekly artwork meetings, prioritising work flow accordingly and keeping other teams up to date with progress and deadlines.
Contributing to the creative development of all Molton Brown’s visual comms
(packaging, product and 2D and digital consumer comms).
Liaising with printers, repro houses and other suppliers in the UK, Europe and the Far East, enabling the smooth flow of projects through the artwork process
Liaising with other internal departments to ensure critical information is communicated at the correct time.
The checking, distributing and approval of all printers proofs from repro houses and printers based in the UK, Europe and Far East.
Managing the use of the Molton Brown name, logo, marks, visual identity and key equities in all areas covered by the creative team.
Assisting when required with general administration.
What we are looking for
The successful candidate for this role will:
- Have 2-3 years packaging artwork experience
- Have a strong portfolio of work that includes packaging as well as 2D work
- Be able to demonstrate meticulous attention to detail.
- Have excellent production experience and knowledge of reprographics and different print processes.
- Experience of setting artworks up to printers specifications.
- Have excellent time management skills and be able to plan and execute a heavy workload, confidently managing simultaneous projects.
- Know Adobe Creative Suite inside out, especially Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Be able to get along with everyone and will be able to confidently talk about the print process at all levels
Be happy to get involved in whatever the team are working on,
contributing to brainstorms, making up mock-ups for presentations etc
- Have experience of working for a luxury retail brand