Bath & BodyBath & Bodywash Bath Salts & Oils Luxury Soap Bars Bath & Body Gift Sets Body Lotion & Cream Body Scrub Travel Size Toiletries Shampoo Hair Conditioner
- GiftsValentine's Gifts Gifts for Her Gifts for Him Gifts for Mom Gifts for Dad Wedding Gifts Pamper Gifts Gifts under $40 Gifts under $80
- Home Fragrance
- Men'sMen's Skin Care Men's Shaving Products Men's Grooming Kits Men's Deodorant Men's Bodywash Men's Shampoo Men's Gym Bag Essentials
- CollectionsPink Pepperpod Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Rosa Absolute Black Peppercorn Re-charge Black Pepper SPORT Tobacco Absolute Russian Leather Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Orange & BergamotGingerlily Ylang-Ylang Mesmerising Oudh Accord & Gold Coco & Sandalwood Dewy Lily of the Valley & Star Anise Vintage With Elderflower 1973
- Special Offers
CAJU & LIME
BEHIND THE BLEND
Jet off to lively Brazil to discover the inspiration, ingredients and joyful little
surprises behind our limited edition Caju & Lime Bath & Body Collection. Enjoy
lively morning showers, radiant summer skin and a daytime cooling spritz.
When I was creating this
citrus fragrance, I was excited
to bring to life the vibrancy and
spark of Brazil's caipirinha
cocktail – the first fresh sip
on a hot summer's day.
The top notes of caipirinha accord are refreshing with a squeeze of zesty lime, grapefruit, lemon and orange. To lift it even more, a dash of spearmint is added – crisp, just like the cocktail. To give that humid finish, woody fig tree and oak moss mix perfectly with upbeat green galbanum.”
Our energising shower gel contains
a bursting beads formula designed
especially for this limited edition.
Reminiscent of Brazilian carnival
confetti, the moisture beads burst onto
your skin for a hit of playful refreshment.
CAIPIRINHA COCKTAIL RECIPE
Entertaining this summer? Here's our classic caipirinha cocktail recipe that inspired our blend – the perfect way to impress your guests.
12 tbsp sugar
1kg crushed ice cubes
1 small bunch of fresh mint leaves
- Cut the limes into wedges and muddle to extract all the juice – pour both the juice and wedges into a 1.5l serving jug.
- Add the sugar and ice and muddle again. Pour in the cachaça. Stir well.
- Serve and garnish with mint leaves and a lime wedge.
DID YOU KNOW?
Only 1% of cachaça (the main
ingredient in the capirinha cocktail)
is exported outside Brazil yet it is
the third most consumed spirit
in the world.