Bath & BodyBath & Bodywash Bath Salts & Oils Luxury Soap Bars Bath & Body Gift Sets Body Lotion & Cream Body Scrub Travel Size Toiletries Shampoo Hair Conditioner
- GiftsGifts for Her Gifts for Him Gifts for Mom Gifts for Dad Wedding Gifts Pamper Gifts Gifts under $40 Gifts under $80 Gifts under $150
- Home Fragrance
- Men'sMen's Skin Care Men's Shaving Products Men's Grooming Kits Men's Deodorant Men's Bodywash Men's Shampoo Men's Gym Bag Essentials
- CollectionsPink Pepperpod Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Rosa Absolute Black Peppercorn Re-charge Black Pepper SPORT Tobacco Absolute Russian Leather Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Orange & BergamotGingerlily Ylang-Ylang Mesmerising Oudh Accord & Gold Coco & Sandalwood Dewy Lily of the Valley & Star Anise Vintage With Elderflower 1973
- Special Offers
Comice Pear & Wild Honey
Behind The Blend
London via Gloucestershire
An orchard of pear trees, ripe with plump fruit. Rambling wildflowers scattered in the grass. The charming hum of honey bees. Melt into the warmth of a sun-drenched English meadow.
Delectable. Nectarous. Blithe.Shop now
The fragrance opens with green leaves refreshed by hints of bergamot and layered with petals of gardenia. The heart reveals a juicy pear embellished by jasmine and lily of the valley, evolving into a base of mouth-watering honey, caramel and biscuit.CHRISTIAN PLESCH,Master PerfumerTop noteGardeniaHeart notePearBase NoteBiscuitExtractHoney
Idyllic towns and picturesque views in Gloucestershire inspire our new hand care collection. Home to nature’s sweetest ingredient, honeyed scents from quaint bee farms pair with succulent Comice pears for the most delectable aroma.
“This honey is a very multifaceted taste. I tried to transport this into the fragrance.”CHRISTIAN PLESCH,Master Perfumer
Did you know?
Our wildflower honey is collected by bees from a variety of flowers, creating a completely unique flavour and colour.
The Patisserie Parlour
Renowned Executive Pastry Chef Sarah Barber has worked with us to transform our gourmand fragrance into a playful Comice Pear & Honey Beehive Mousse. Get creative with your own desserts with Sarah's exclusive recipe.
You have the beautiful freshness of the pear and the sweetness of the honey, and it’s a great combination.SARAH BARBERExecutive Pastry Chef
COMICE PEAR & HONEY BEEHIVE MOUSSE
- 200g comice pear puree
- 60g egg yolks
- 10g castor sugar
- 5g gelatine leaf (soaked in cold water for 5 minutes)
- 200g whipping cream
- 5g wild honey
- Bring the puree to the boil. Whisk the egg yolks and sugar together, pour the puree over the yolk mix and whisk.
- Return to the pan and cook to 78°C while stirring constantly with a spatula. Remove from the heat, add the gelatine and stir well.
- Place in an ice bath and cool to 25°C.
- Whisk the cream to a soft peak, pipe into moulds halfway and freeze.
- Once set pour wild honey into the centre and pipe the rest of the mousse on top. Freeze for another 4 hours or until set.