Bath & BodyBath & Bodywash Body Lotion & Cream Bath & Body Gift Sets Travel Size Toiletries Bath Salts & Oils Body Scrub Sensational Summer Skin Luxury Soap Bars Shampoo
- GiftsGifts for Her Gifts for Him Gift Sets Gifts for the Home Gifts under $40 Gifts under $80 Gifts under $150 Pamper Gifts Gift Cards
- Home Fragrance
- Men'sMen's Bodywash Men's Skin Care Men's Shaving Products Men's Grooming Kits Men's Shampoo Men's Gym Bag Essentials Men's Deodorant
- FragranceEau de Toilette Unisex Fine Fragrances Citrus Fragrance Family Spicy Fragrance Family Woody Fragrance Family Floriental Fragrance Family Floral Fragrance Family Oriental Fragrance Family Gourmand Fragrance Family
- CollectionsBlack Peppercorn Pink Pepperpod Orange & Bergamot Gingerlily Mulberry & Thyme Ylang-Ylang Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Mesmerising Oudh Accord & Gold Coco & SandalwoodTobacco Absolute Dewy Lily of the Valley & Star Anise Re-charge Black Pepper SPORT Blossoming Honeysuckle & White Tea Rosa Absolute Exquisite Vanilla & Violet Flower Comice Pear & Wild Honey Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel
- Special Offers
Delicious Rhubarb & Rose
Behind The Blend
London via Yorkshire
A crimson summer tart. Freshly picked roses. Bowls of sugar,spice and all things nice. Treat your hands to a recipe of tart rhubarb with a citrus twist.
Vivacious. Fizzy. Tempting.Shop now
Rhubarb spikes a bitter top note as zesty fruits fizz with a citrus twist. These contrast with the sweetness of sugary tart in the base while gentle rose extract and vanilla bring to life the buttery pastry of dessert.VANESSA PRUDENT,Master PerfumerTop noteRhubarbHeart noteRoseBase NoteMusk
Our hand care, body and scented candle collection takes us to Yorkshire; home to radiant pink strands of delicious rhubarb from the iconic ‘Rhubarb Triangle’. Vivacious fruity aromas tempt the senses and are softened with gentle pink rose in delicate harmony.
“I smell the sweetness of the roses and then this subtle background of beautiful rhubarb.”SARAH BARBER,Executive Pastry Chef
Did you know?
In earlier centuries, rhubarb was grown and traded in China for its medicinal and healing properties and only gained popularity as a food by the 19th century.
The Patisserie Parlour
Working with renowned Executive Pastry Chef Sarah Barber, our signature gourmand fragrance is reimagined into a unique pastry tart. Brighten up your desserts and try out Sarah’s Rhubarb & Rose Truffle Dip as a finishing touch.
Rose chocolate truffles are dipped in white and red chocolate and when you twist it, the effect looks like rhubarb strands.
I smell the sweetness of the roses and then you get this subtle background of beautiful rhubarbSARAH BARBERExecutive Pastry Chef
RHUBARB & ROSE TRUFFLE DIP
- 400g white chocolate
- 100g white coloured cocoa butter
- 100g red coloured cocoa butter
- 10-15 chocolate truffles & lollipop sticks
- 1. Melt the white chocolate to 40°C, remove 100g and keep aside.
- 2. Add the white cocoa butter to the 300g chocolate and stir well, then add the red cocoa butter to the 100g chocolate and stir well.
- 3. Place the red chocolate in a piping bag and pipe a criss-cross effect over the white chocolate in the bowl. Repeat this process twice.
- 4. Place each truffle on a lollipop stick and dip into the mix, twisting as you lift the truffle out of the chocolate to create a spiral effect.
- 5. Leave to set then remove from the stick. Seal the hole with a little of the chocolate in the bowl.