Bath & BodyBath & Bodywash Bath Salts & Oils Luxury Soap Bars Bath & Body Gift Sets Body Lotion & Cream Body Scrub Travel Size Toiletries Shampoo Hair Conditioner
- GiftsHoliday Gifts Holiday Limited Editions Stocking Stuffers Gifts for Her Gifts for Him Gifts for Mom Gifts for Dad Wedding Gifts Pamper Gifts
- Home Fragrance
- Men'sMen's Skin Care Men's Shaving Products Men's Grooming Kits Men's Deodorant Men's Bodywash Men's Shampoo Men's Gym Bag Essentials
- CollectionsPink Pepperpod Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Rosa Absolute Black Peppercorn Re-charge Black Pepper SPORT Tobacco Absolute Russian Leather Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Orange & BergamotGingerlily Ylang-Ylang Mesmerising Oudh Accord & Gold Coco & Sandalwood Dewy Lily of the Valley & Star Anise Festive Frankincense & Allspice Fabled Juniper Berries & Lapp Pine Vintage With Elderflower 1973
- Special Offers
Exquisite Vanilla & Violet Flower
Behind The Blend
London via Somerset
Glazed vanilla and violet cream eclairs. Porcelain teacups, poised for the first delicate sip. A wicker basket full of fanciful delights. Relish the refinement of a darling garden picnic.
Whimsical. Nostalgic. Ambrosial.Shop now
This sumptuous fragrance opens on fresh violet leaf and dewy freesia tonalities. Violet is magnified by a rich bouquet of orris and rose lingering into a sensuous base where swirls of vanilla take the lead on a bed of tonka and musk.CHRISTIAN PLESCH,Master PerfumerTop noteFreesiaHeart noteOrrisBase NoteVanillaExtractViolet
The inspiration for our new bath, body & home collection takes us to Somerset where rolling green hills meet violet quillets. Home-grown aromas of delicate violet flower inspire sweet nostalgia, exquisitely contrasted with creamy Madagascan Vanilla.
“It’s a tension between these both. It’s a contrast. You have on the one hand, the floral note and the other hand, you have this gourmand vanilla note.”CHRISTIAN PLESCH,Master Perfumer
Did you know?
The violet flower is also known as the "Flower of Modesty" because it hides its flowers in heart shaped leaves.
The Patisserie Parlour
Molton Brown has worked with Executive Pastry Chef Sarah Barber to reimagine our fragrance into a one-of-a-kind Vanilla & Violet Éclair filled with a fragrant mousse. Follow her recipe to add a perfect touch to your own desserts.
The bitterness of the violets and the sweet Madagascan vanilla; together it works in perfect harmonySARAH BARBERExecutive Pastry Chef
VANILLA & VIOLET MOUSSE
- 100g whole milk
- 300g whipping cream
- 2 vanilla pods
- 1g violet essence
- 60g egg yolks
- 30g castor sugar
- 5g gelatine leaf (soaked in cold water for 5 minutes)
- Cut the vanilla pods then scrape the seeds into the milk with 100g of whipping cream and violet essence, bring to the boil.
- Whisk the egg yolks and sugar together, then pour over the boiling liquid and stir well.
- Return mixture to the heat and with a spatula, stir constantly. Cook to 78°C.
- Remove from the heat, add the soaked gelatine and stir well. Cool in an ice bath to 20°C.
- Whisk 200g of whipping cream to a soft peak, and fold the mixture through the cream and refrigerate to set.