Bath & BodyBath & Bodywash Bath Salts & Oils Luxury Soap Bars Bath & Body Gift Sets Body Lotion & Cream Body Scrub Travel Size Toiletries Shampoo Hair Conditioner
- GiftsHoliday Gifts Holiday Limited Editions Stocking Stuffers Gifts for Her Gifts for Him Gifts for Mom Gifts for Dad Wedding Gifts Pamper Gifts
- Home Fragrance
- Men'sMen's Skin Care Men's Shaving Products Men's Grooming Kits Men's Deodorant Men's Bodywash Men's Shampoo Men's Gym Bag Essentials
- CollectionsPink Pepperpod Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Rosa Absolute Black Peppercorn Re-charge Black Pepper SPORT Tobacco Absolute Russian Leather Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Orange & BergamotGingerlily Ylang-Ylang Mesmerising Oudh Accord & Gold Coco & Sandalwood Dewy Lily of the Valley & Star Anise Festive Frankincense & Allspice Fabled Juniper Berries & Lapp Pine Vintage With Elderflower 1973
- Special Offers
It may be over 10562 miles from our London home, but we think Sydney is definitely worth the trip (especially for making some of our favourite blends). Blazing fireworks. Opera heard over the water. Beach boards cutting through white surf: Sydney is a city with an outlook as sunny as its weather, with a population eager to be trying out new experiences and sharing their way of life.
Grab your sunscreen, get on your surf shorts and get ready to do Sydney the Molton Brown way.
From the floor to ceiling view over the harbour to the impeccable service and sheer amount of space in each suite, The Darling is one of Australia’s most impressive 5 star hotels.
Their secret? General Manager Elisha Zhin explains: "From the moment our guest arrives they are transported to a place of luxury and relaxation. It begins from the moment they are greeted by our experienced team and welcomed into the white tea-scented lobby. There are many "wow" moments when staying at The Darling and Molton Brown has become one of these. Our guests have come to expect luxury at every touch point and Molton Brown certainly delivers this."
With that tempting bath and captivating view, just remember to get out of the hotel and see the city (for a little while at least).
- Next step:
- READ OUR HOTEL SERVICES SECTION >
• Pack a picnic and amble down to Sydney Harbour Regatta next March to watch 300 yachts from around the world race along the coast.
•Our fragrances may well surprise, but how about treating your taste buds at the Sydney International Food Festival in October?
• Dress to impress for dinner at The Summit where a 360-degree view of the city will take your evening to new heights.