SHAVING, THE MOLTON BROWN WAY
- Start by splashing the face with warm water to help swell the bristles up, softening and raising them from the pores.
- Massage a little face exfoliator into the face and neck to clean and prevent in-grown hairs. Rinse clean.
- Apply your choice of shaving cream or shaving oil. Use the razor to shave in the direction of your hair growth. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Massage in your choice of moisturiser, using upward, sweeping strokes.
- Finish with a spritz of your favourite men's fragrance.
Why do you use badger hair in your shaving brushes?
Shaving brushes need to cope with a lot. Constantly wet, full of endless lather and subjected to sharp beard bristles, their brush fibres need to be tough (yet soft on the skin). After lots of research and testing, we've found that silvertip badger hair fibres give the best results over the longest term, bouncing back time and time again. So in true Molton Brown style, we've carefully sourced our fibres (from an established supplier in Germany), where they're obtained as a by-product rather than a result of fur farming.
You asked for a traditional shaving set and now here it is: made with the finest badger hair, chrome-plated metal and sealed with our compass logo.